Thursday, August 4, 2011

Itinerary Update

Aug 7 - Mizz S arrives, I give her happy ass 36 hours to recuperate then....
Aug 9 - we fly to Bucharest and spend two nights
Aug 11 - car rental in Romania with plans to travel the countryside with a "must see" of Transylvania
mid-Aug - Mizz S and I travel to Croatia for beach time
Aug 23 - a couple of nights booked in Istanbul, and probably a few days driving around
Aug 28 - Mizz S and I go our separate ways, but both depart Turkey for the US
Sept - a little Montana, a little Wyoming, perhaps New Orleans with Martha, NYC with Gretchen, probably a bit of Las Vegas, perhaps Oklahoma with 2my (wink wink to the old nickname dearie)
Oct thru Dec - I am off again, destinations as yet undecided
.....and beyond is unknown.....

2 comments:

EcoGrrl said...

october - experience the gorgeous autumn in stumptown, fo' sho'

Sarah said...

Portland would be awesome in fall. I know, I know! Since nothing is truly for sure AND nailed down, I've got leeway. But my spring is looking pretty damn open,,,,although I want another go at Europe before I settle back into working stiffdom.