Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a few observations, and a question

-Spaniards smoke a lot, probably 40% of the people.
-Fresh fruit and vegetable stands are everywhere. Until you are looking for one for lunch.
-In Madrid, dogs prefer to poop on the sidewalks. Same goes for El Puerto de Santa Maria for that matter.

Question: is it poor form to complain of the connection speed of free internet? Not really 'free' as I have to buy a drink at Starbucks to access it but, boy howdy, it takes like 8 minutes to upload one picture. Thus, I have a backlog of posts. Hopefully I can catch up once I reach Barcelona and have free wifi at my accommodations.

1 comment:

EcoGrrl said...

smoking - noticed the same in paris (not surprising). poop - i'm so sorry.... internet - tells you how things evolve, when i was in paris i went to an internet cafe to access email, no such thing as wifi!

enjoy yourself - we'll be here, focus on non computery things my dear!!! :)