Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sunset in Tilba Tilba

From the back porch of my new digs.
I've arrived at my next WWOOFing gig in the picturesque mountain-y town of Tilba Tilba in the far south of New South Wales. Mostly it appears help is needed with grounds maintenance (Gulaga Mountain seems determined to reclaim it) and garden work. The gentleman who is my host, Tanmaya, is also well versed in flower essences and homeopathy. I'm planning a week here but the lovely setting and the laid back environment could have me rethinking that.

3 comments:

EcoGrrl said...

wow that is insanely gorgeous...continual jealousy is not good for me hehe but i love the pix still...enjoy!

Sarah said...

Thanks, eco. You'll get to see sites like these soon enough. And I know you will.

jaymo said...

Wow, that's pretty! Hope you enjoy your stay there.