Monday, November 28, 2011

Car Camping in Emu Park

My roadtrip adventure is going pretty well by listening to people and taking suggestions. When I was in Noosa Heads at a fabulous little curry joint (snapper penang curry, yummo) I spoke to a couple of men who highly recommended the small town of Emu Park. I was told I'd want to spend a few days there. Well I pulled into town yesterday, the hostel was full up so I went to the local caravan park. They had a social hour at five that I made in time, and I have to say that I'm bummed I don't have a week to spend in Emu Park. One of the other caravan park residents came for 2 weeks something like 6 years ago. It's that chill. The park was right along the beach, the breeze was great, and the park has lots of beautiful shade giving trees. I already miss it.
Car camping! Picture me in the backseat with a book and a cold cider. (What, you expected a Hello Kitty sleeping bag?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool :)