Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sydney: Night Viewing

By day, Sydney is a beautiful city. By night, it's jaw dropping.
Today marks the end of my incarceration residence at the piggy Paddington house; I've got one more night in Sydney before I head off to points south to work on farms. Today might also mark the end of easy internet access so blog posts may become much less frequent. Although I've got a local cell phone with data so e-mails, etc. should still be good (don't forget me friends!) as long as there is cell service. My first WWOOFing experience will be in Tomerong, assisting a woman and her niece with their 2-acre garden. I'm planning up to 2 weeks there.

1 comment:

EcoGrrl said...

great shots!!! although y'know what? i'm more jealous of you spending two weeks just working in someone's garden in oz...love the locale too...de-lovely!!!!