Thursday, October 13, 2011

Something I Forgot

Going through my European vacation photos the other night, I came across a photo so hilarious, so odd, so SE Europe that I had to post it- and was surprised that I had not already done so.
This was on the trail of the Plitvice Lakes death march.
As for my next adventures, they start on Monday when I fly to Sydney. The only thing I have planned so far is five nights booked in the Sydney neighborhood of Paddington, renting a room in a Victorian house of three stand-up comedians. What could go wrong?

After that, it does look like I'll be WWOOFing. Trying to get a gig on a cattle station (that's what Aussies call a ranch, apparently) or a creamery (mmmn, cheese).

Updates as I get 'em.

2 comments:

EcoGrrl said...

okay #1 - is it a real dog or a stuffed one? either just as disconcerting but had to know...

#2 - sounds AWESOME, i am so excited for you! stay outta trouble down there, ya hear? cheese, that's awesome. how long are you in oz for?

Sarah said...

#1 - it's a REAL dog!
#2 - thanks! I'm there perhaps till mid-Dec. May venture around SE Asia, may stay in Oz the whole time. I dunno.