Thursday, June 30, 2011

Short Term Itinerary, as I see it now

June 27: leave Las Vegas (as stated below)
June 27 - July 7: Green River, Wyoming (family bidness)
July 7 - July 10: Laramie, Wyoming with the fabulous Ms. Tara (it's Jubilee Days- rodeo and street dancin'!)
Sometime around July 11, 12, 13: fly to Europe
Rest of July: Barcelona
Early August: friend S meets me in Spain
Rest of August: S and I bum our way along the Adriatic all the way to Turkey
September: Croatia (once again a solo traveler)
End of September/early October: a couple of weeks in NYC with good friend Gretchen
Mid/late October - ??: southern Asia
After that: You'll know when I know.

It's apparent that I don't have a hard and fast agenda. There's not much about my schedule that's inflexible, and I hope to enjoy the winds pushing me where they may.

As it is today, they're pushing me to stay inside. I'd planned to venture out of the house and take some picturesque photos of the Green River area (they do exist!) but it's cloudy and rainy and I'm enjoying wearing pajamas and drinking tea. I might try to rally up a niece or two to come hang out with me- some of them aren't too old to still think I'm neat.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so excited about End of September/early October! I am hoping to get a place on the Upper West Side, right next to Central Park! It will be a blast :-) Safe travels until then, Sarah.

Sarah said...

I would love to go on a run through the park! Stoked to come spend time with you and Bella. :)

jvsport2006 said...

Sarah,
Late 2011 or early 2012 Korea? I'll be there in early September and should have my wits about me by October. Actually scratch that, I've given up on having my wits about me. But I should at least have remembered my way around.

Sarah said...

Jose, hmmmmn, winter in Korea.... perhaps you don't remember as much as you think you do....? ;) Kidding- I'm down for Korea whenever, just put me at a table with endless daeji kalbi, a cold bottle of soju, and friends, and I am one happy round eye.

EcoGrrl said...

well chiquita, if you end up going down under in 2012 there may be a chance of sharing an LA to Sydney flight... :)