Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sumpin' Funny

This little guy.

While in Thailand, I had a favorite little morning coffee spot. I'd usually have an Americano or two and read for an hour. This little guy was owned by somebody who worked there. His funny little mug always made me smile on those days he graced our presence. I never saw him retract his tongue.

As for my next travels......not much on the agenda thus far. I've been vegging at my folks house and really appreciate the massive amounts of nothing I've been doing. March has Las Vegas, Tampa (hopefully! an invite-only job fair) and rounding out with the beginning of a San Francisco trip. April? Perhaps a trip to Calgary. And I definitely want to go to Mexico in the next couple of months.

But for now? For now things might be quiet around her.

3 comments:

EcoGrrl said...

ahem!

Sarah said...

Uh, yanno, great idea. (I assume you're hinting here.) I could see a leisurely drive up the coast from SFO to PDX, say, timed for a weekend?

jaymo said...

Hi from rainy Oslo. I've enjoyed your posts on your wonderful travels. Are you off the road, or just tired of writing about it?